Rabu, 15 Agustus 2012

Unabashed Request for Nomination: Best Sex Bloggers List 2012

Help put me on the 2012 list, too, please!

  If you read and enjoy my blog, would you do me a big favor-- Nominate me for the 2012 Top Sex Bloggers list?

Rori
This annual list is determined by sex-savvy and blog-savvy Rori of Between My Sheets. Go here, and comment that you nominate Joan Price's sex and aging blog, www.NakedAtOurAge.com (AKA http://betterthanieverex pected.blogspot.com/ ), and say why. I've been on this list for three years in a row -- can we make it four?

Mine is the only blog specifically about sex and aging that's ever made the list, as far as I know, though there are several other delightful blogs that don't shy away from the topic.

Mine is also one of the few that offers sex education rather than erotic entertainment and titillation. Not that there's anything wrong with that -- it's just not what I do here, despite the efforts of a few men who send me requests for naked photos and/or send their own! (No, no, no, that is NOT a request.) Rori's own blog, you'll see, is starkly graphic (complete with moving parts), so be warned to click in private -- not at work or in front of the grandkids.

So if you enjoy reading the senior sex news, views and reviews you find here, and you want senior sex to have its place on the Top Sex Bloggers list, I hope you'll take a moment and nominate me. Feel free to copy your nomination comment below so my blog readers and I can enjoy it, if you like!


2 komentar: